Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Isabel Rose!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE ISABEL ROSE! ONE YEAR OLD TODAY! OMG- time has flown by way too fast. I can't believe she is already one! We will not have birthday pics to share until after Easter. We will be celebrating everyone's birthdays from Feb- April belatedly when we stay in the Dells with Kendel's family next week. Kendel's parents missed all the birthdays while in Texas for winter, so we are going to kind of celebrate late for everyone. Kendel's was on 3/22, Abby's was on 3/16, mine on 2/8, and now Isabel's on 4/8. So, I'll post some when we get back.
Love to everyone.

1 comment:

Angela said...

OMG! I can't wait to see the birthday pictures! I can't believe she's a year old already... seriously seems like yesterday she was so little in my arms (with her little glow worm pack on). AW!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!